Keep your visitors engaged with your content with a simple content update email notification.
AlertMe! enables website owners the ability to add a simple email subscribe field to any post, page, or attachment page. When content has been updated, an email alert automatically sends to all those that subscribed to that page/post/attachment page about the update.
Perfect for the website owner that often manages a "What's New" or "New Features" page. Or a Law firm that often provides updates to case investigation and case results pages. Or a news site that provides updates to developing news stories. Great way to pull visitors back to your website without the need for costly inbound or CRM system.
Read about the all new features in AlertMe! version 2
Getting started with AlertMe!
Configure the settings
Once AlertMe! is installed, go to Tools > AlertMe to configure the plugin options.
On the admin screen, a few options need to be configured:
- Placement of subscribe box.
- Post type AlertMe! should be enabled on
- Shortcode option is also available, simply place "alertme-form-show" where you would like to display AlertMe! subscribe box
- Front-end message on successful subscription
- NEW! Add custom email alert subject field
- NEW! Add custom email alert body section – Add your custom text, images, and links.
Manually Assignment of AlertMe! Subscribe Box
Sending Update Notification to all Subscribers
Subscribers receive instant email alert of update
- What's New pages
- New Features pages
- Documentation pages
- Law Firm Case Investigation pages
- News Site Breaking Story pages
- Bridal Registry pages
- Baby Registry pages
- For Sale pages
- Local School Events and Weather pages
- Local Church Events pages
- The possibilities are endless!
Download AlertMe! WordPress Plugin
Get AlertMe! free at the official WordPress plugin repository.